Trending stories from over 100 sources, YouTube and Twitter
Our archive contains 48,878 news items. 200 articles added this week.
Marijuana Business Daily | 23 hours ago | Shares: 0
A handful of adult-use marijuana businesses on Wednesday sued Massachusetts’ governor, seeking a reversal of his executive order requiring recreational cannabis stores to close during the COVID-19 crisis. The lawsuit calls unconstitutional a decision...
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Most Shared Today
- MJBizDaily announces furloughs, other steps because of COVID-195 hours ago | 0 shares
- Adult-Use Pot Shops in Massachusetts Sue Governor for Closing Them Down5 hours ago | 0 shares
- Italian medical cannabis sales grew 50% in 2019, and supply remains stable despite coronavirus10 hours ago | 0 shares
- Oregon Sold a Record $84.5 Million of Weed at the Start of the COVID-19 Crisis4 hours ago | 0 shares
Marijuana Business Daily | 23 hours ago
High Times | 23 hours ago
Pot TV | 22 hours ago
Trending This Week
- Colorado Pot Companies Donating Free Weed to Those Impacted by COVID-191 day ago | 5,994 shares
- Masked Rapper Hands Out Free Weed and Toilet Paper Amid the COVID-19 Crisis3 days ago | 2,269 shares
- Charlotte Figi, The Inspiration Behind Charlotte’s Web CBD, Passes Away1 day ago | 1,968 shares
- How to Blind Test Cannabis for an Elevated Experience1 day ago | 239 shares
- Ontario permits deliveries, curbside pickup in boost to cannabis stores1 day ago | 144 shares
Cannabis Now | 3 hours ago
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest stories from Cannabis Insight delivered straight to your inbox.
For instant updates, please follow us on Twitter.
Merry Jane | 9 hours ago
Merry Jane | 5 hours ago